Le Pwnt home of ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Pwnt home of ownage

Le Pwnt, need we say more?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak

Go down 
+2
Silent_death
Pinhead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinhead

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 6:48 am

You are a lush. Oh yes, I heard about your new job...........3 times. I would get the pay per hour written down, it changed twice when I was talking to you. Also, we had about 6 Nato Admins/Dispute Council members in our TS last night in Private, mainly talking to the new DC members and all. They all know Mamoil, if not from dragging people out to say hello, it was poppin in to say you were lonely.

LOL.

p.s. I will talk to you later about the server you wanted to get for TO.

p.s.s. No, the banana does not go in those places unless she doesnt mind.

p.p.s.s. I will check with King_Arthur, regardless what you told him, I think after the shock value wears off, he will still talk to you. Send the pictures of you and the cow to: WWW.DrunkFriends.com
Back to top Go down
Silent_death

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 10:16 am

LMFAO!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Shortcake

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 10:27 am

He also told me he loves me, I wonder what his fiance would say about that. Wink

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pinhead

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 11:11 am

Shortcake wrote:
He also told me he loves me, I wonder what his fiance would say about that. Wink

What a Face

No he loves me more, he said, that bitch.
Back to top Go down
exile

exile

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 5:09 pm

lmao how late was this going on? wish id have seen it affraid
Back to top Go down
_Renegade_

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 10:20 pm

randomnesssssss
Back to top Go down
Silent_death

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 10:17 am

AbruptPwnt!
Back to top Go down
_Renegade_

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:45 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 4:05 pm

Nice forumz I love you noobcakez!
Back to top Go down
exile

exile

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 4:21 pm

JOHN IS A LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know right our forums is pimp randompwnt
Back to top Go down
mamoil

mamoil

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 5:58 pm

leave me alone i was gone and you pepole are my only friends i get to talke to all of my other friends moved away and some i dont hang out with becouse they steal and all the cops know them plus they are big drugy's so yha i love you all and no im not drunk.
Back to top Go down
_Renegade_

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:16 am

Vega wrote:
Nice forumz I love you noobcakez!

dude! vega!
Back to top Go down
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:06 am

Rene why do you have to suxor so bad!
Back to top Go down
Silent_death

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:05 am

John, We need you to come in ts and make us all laugh!
Back to top Go down
PIMPS

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:05 am

oh wow FD split up AGAIN....lol. I got your clan cancer right here....too funny
Back to top Go down
Pinhead

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:17 pm

give it time piss-ant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak   Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mamoil, please do not drink while in Teamspeak
Page 1 of 1