Le Pwnt home of ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Pwnt home of ownage

Le Pwnt, need we say more?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wats wrong with us........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
exile

exile

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-08

wats wrong with us........ Empty
PostSubject: wats wrong with us........   wats wrong with us........ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 11:24 pm

nuff said we r a talented group of tac players that cant win against an average team of players....we try strats....we try everything....wat can we do?..im getting sick of it confused
Back to top Go down
mamoil

mamoil

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: wats wrong with us........   wats wrong with us........ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 8:50 am

two losses boo tell me the story i wont to kno what whent wroung:cherry:
Back to top Go down
PIMPS

PostSubject: TS info   wats wrong with us........ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 9:10 am

Whats the password to get into TS?
Back to top Go down
mamoil

mamoil

PostSubject: Re: wats wrong with us........   wats wrong with us........ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 10:48 am

shit i forgot ill ask someone
Back to top Go down
_Renegade_

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: wats wrong with us........   wats wrong with us........ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 10:03 pm

exile wrote:
nuff said we r a talented group of tac players that cant win against an average team of players....we try strats....we try everything....wat can we do?..im getting sick of it confused

nothing, we are getting better, we beat identity crisis tonight, 3-1. lots o points for that bitch.

we did great on frozen scar, and if u ask me, its because it was a 4v4.

ive always told u guys we do better in smaller wars, whenever we are winning a war 4v4 we always decide to bump up to 5v5 for some reason, and we end up losing. id say we should try to keep our wars as small as possible from now on, but thats just my opinion.

heres an ss from the sf side of frozen scar last night, great job guys, and to whoever participated before/later.

wats wrong with us........ Icwardl8
Back to top Go down
mamoil

mamoil

PostSubject: Re: wats wrong with us........   wats wrong with us........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:17 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Good Job we win ha ha any thing els im missing. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wats wrong with us........   wats wrong with us........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wats wrong with us........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Pwnt home of ownage :: Public :: General-
Jump to: